South Carolina worker compensation lawyers can help you with any of the following situations:
- Your injury is serious and will result in extensive or permanent disability.
- Your workers compensation claim is rejected or denied.
- You are denied medical care or are not satisfied with the medical treatment you receive.
- You wish to settle your claim.
- Your employer retaliates against you with disciplinary action or by terminating your employment.
- Your claim is accepted but the compensation you receive is incorrect.