(843) 821-8280
  • Yes, this would be considered a hit and run accident. In such cases, you have to file a claim through your motorcycle insurance company in order to receive compensation for medical care and related accident expenses. In some cases, you can even file a motorcycle accident claim if a family member has the right coverage or even with your car insurance policy company.